Apple-Beetroot healthy salad
Apple-Beetroot healthy salad is a easy salad. This recipe combines the liver supportive beetroots, carrots and apples with heart healthy fats and digestive-supporting apple cider vinegar.
- Prep time : 5 minutes
- Cook time : –
- Serve : 2
- Red apple : 1,
- Beetroot (boiled) : 1,
- Mustard paste : 1/2 teaspoon,
- Salt : pinch ,
- Black pepper powder : 1/2 teaspoon,
- Lemon juice : 1/2 teaspoon
- For making Apple-Beetroot healthy salad,cut the apple in square pieces.
- Make sure you can not peel the apple.
- Take boiled beetroot and peel them and cut into square pieces(same as apple).
- Mix together well.
- Add salt, Black pepper powder, Mustard paste and Lemon juice.
- Mix everything really well.
- Now put it into refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes that come-out to the refrigerator.
- Serve them.