The Fresh Green Pea Soup is a vibrantly-coloured soup with a unique flavour and creamy texture, which you will enjoy thoroughly! Interestingly, you will enjoy the preparation of this soup too because it is can be made easily, in a jiffy.
- Prep time : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Serve : 2-3
- Oil : 1 tsp,
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 tsp,
- Bay leaves : 1,
- Cinnamon sticks : 1,
- Black pepper powder : 1/2 tsp,
- Fennel seeds : 1/2 tsp,
- Garlic (chopped) : 1/2 tsp,
- Onion(chopped) : 1 cup,
- Green chili : 1,
- Salt to test,
- Green peas : 1/2 bowl,
- Mint leaves : 3-4,
- Lemon juice : 1 tsp,
- vegetable stock as required,
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add cumin seeds,bay leaves,cinnamon .Mix it well and saute for 1/2 minutes.
- Add fennel seeds ,garlic,green chili and onion.stirring occasionally and saute till onion become golden brown.
- Add green peas, vegetable stock, black pepper powder and salt per taste. Mix it well. Now cover it with a lid and put for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- After this add mint leaves and lemon juice to mixture and mix it well. Let it cool down for some time.
- Now remove bay leaf and cinnamon stick from the mixture and then blend in a mixer grinder.
- Now put pan on a stove on medium flame for 5 minutes and add puree and vegetable stock.Mix it well .Let it cook.
- Your soup is ready now don’t forget to serve it hot.