Mushroom soup that is not full of crazy ingredients can be hard to come by. Trying to find a vegan version is pretty much impossible. Even if you do, it’s likely full of salt and preservatives. Well not anymore! This vegan mushroom soup is quite honestly the best mushroom soup I’ve ever had.(Source :Wikipedia )
- Prep time : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- Serve : 2
- Button mushrooms : 200 Gram
- Sprigs Thyme : Few
- Water : 1 Litre
- Salt : 1 tsp
- Butter : 2 cubs
- Final preparation
- Sea salt to taste
- Mushroom :4-5
- Spring onion(chopped) :2-3
- Wash and clean mushrooms and Cut into a Slice .
- Heat a pan on low flame and add sliced mushroom and add butter and stir well so, butter get mixed with mushroom.
- Do not cook mushroom in butter just mix it roughly.
- Add water into sliced mushrooms. Increase the flame and bring water to boil. As water starts boiling again lower the flame and add mushrooms with water in which it is soaked.
- Add thyme and salt. Let it simmer for around 90 minutes on very low heat.
- Check it occasionally, see if the water is not boiling and should not have reduced too much. If water has reduced too much add some more.
- After finished time remove from fire and transfer it to a bowl. Cool it down
- Serve it.