Rajma salad in temerint dressing
Rajma salad | Bean salad is a common cold salad composed of various cooked beans – (green beans, yellow wax beans, garbanzo beans (chick peas), kidney beans – and typically fresh onions, peppers, or other vegetables, tossed in a vinaigrette, characteristically sweetened with sugar. Bean salad can be prepared as a pickled dish. It is common in some parts of the United States to refer to this sort of salad by the number of different beans it contains; e.g., “three bean salad” or “four bean salad.” The generic term, “bean salad,” can also be used to refer to completely unrelated dishes, including variants containing such starches as barley, pasta, or rice.
- Prep time : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 15 minutes
- Serve : 2
- Rajma(boiled) : 1/2 cup,
- Tamarind pulp : 4-5 tsp,
- Olive oil : 1 tsp,
- Onion(finely chopped) : 1,
- Capsicum(finely chopped) : 1,
- Tomato (finely chopped) : 1,
- Salt as per test,
- Black pepper powder : 1/2 teaspoon,
- Orange Marmalade(like jam) : 2 teaspoon,
- Oregano : 1/2 teaspoon
- Take Tamarind pulp, salt, Black pepper powder, Orange Marmalade and Oregano in a bowl.
- Mix everything really well and take rest for 10 minutes.
- Take Onion, Capsicum, Boiled Rajma and Tomato in another bowl and add Tamarind mixture(made as above). Mix it well.
- serve it.