Sweet Potato chaats | Shakarkandi ki Chaat
Sweet Potato Chat or Shakarkandi ki Chat is a super simple recipe and it is great alternative to the popular aloo chat. If you want to avoid potatoes and looking for alternatives, here comes the sweet potato chat. For aloo chat, we usually roast or fry the potatoes and toss it with chaat masala and add in the toppings and serve with the dash of lime juice. It’s as simple as that. But for this sweet potato chat, I boiled them first and cubed them, then tossed them with spices and pan seared until the caramelized crust is formed, making it a guilt free yummy chat.(Source : Wikipedia)
- Prep time : 15-20 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Serve :2
- Boiled Sweet potato : 1 cup
- Orange juice : 2-3 tsp
- Sev : 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves : 1 tsp
- Pomegranate seeds : 2-3 tsp
- Chat masala : 1 tsp
- red chili power as per test
- Salt as per test
- Add boiled Sweet potato, Sev, red chili power, salt, Pomegranate seeds, Coriander, Chat masala and orange juice in a bowl and mix it well.
- You can adjust the test of salt, red chilli power, Chat masala and orange juice if required.
- Serve in a plate and Garnish with sev and Coriander .
- You can also add green chutney if required.